- Noll-y Jolly Jetsmas! Australia’s Idol Releases Christmas Jingle for the Ages!
- Miley Cyrus Debuts Stunning Jazz Version Of ‘Flowers’
- Glasses-Wearing Whizz-kid Pleads to Apple to Fix The ‘Nerd Emoji’
- Crows Player and Former Port Vincent Local Named Part of All Australian Team
- Port Augusta’s Joy Baluch Bridge Duplication Project Close to Completion
- More Money Invested Into Mental Health of Young South Aussies
- Here’s How to Get Your Hands on Medicare’s $234M Stash of Cash
- Sebastian Stan Set To Play Young Donald Trump
- Regional SA Has Broken Tourism Records Again
- Another Arrest Has Been Made in Relation to Whyalla Break-Ins
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.